Lumecube Lighting Solutions for Drones
Fly your drone effectively in low-light conditions—even after dark—with the LumeCube rechargeable light. This LED lighting device is so small, at 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches, and so lightweight, at 3.5 ounces, that it can be fitted to just about any quality quadcopter as drone lighting without hampering performance. Attached with optional mounts that are available for a number of drones, LumeCubes can supply aerial lighting on stationary subjects that you’re shooting with a handheld or tripod-mounted camera.
LumeCube has a strong aluminum casing that resists bumps and to falls onto hard surfaces. It’s waterproof down to 100 feet, and resists rain and spray.
Use LumeCube with SLR (slave flash) and video cameras (constant light), GoPro cameras, smartphones, bicycles and some handheld gimbals for shooting professional video. Adjust output with a button atop the unit, or adjust multiple LumeCubes by using a downloadable smartphone app. Optional magnetic-mount diffusers and warming gels help you perfect your lighting. Recharging is unusually convenient, from your computer, an AC outlet, a battery pack or your car’s power port, all via the included cable and mini USB port.
- Shock-Resistance: Aluminum case
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Size: 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 in.
- Drone compatibility: Optional mounts available for DJI Mavic Pro, Phantom 4, Inspire/Matrice
- Tripod mounting: ¼ in.-20 female mount in base
- Waterproof: To 100-foot depth
- Output: Up to 1,500 lumens, daylight balanced, adjustable
- Battery: Li-Ion, built in, recharges in 40-60 minutes
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturer’s defects