ACR Systems Gimbals
ACR Systems is a leading European camera gimbals maker. Its best known 3 axis gimbal - The Beast Gimbal - is one of the most innovative tools on the market. This extremely versatile gear can be carried in variety of handheld positions, mounted on drones for aerial video, suspended on cable, mounted on tripods or attached to rolling vehicles. It supports many of the best cinematic cameras in the industry, including RED, Sony, Ursa Mini, Alexa Mini, Panasonic Lumix, Nikon and Canon.
Lately, ACR Systems introduced BeSteady Mini gimbal, a revolutionary single-hand camera gimbal, one and only with ergonomic wooden handle and full access to camera screen. BSmini is created to be the most compact, agile and lightweight tool for every DSLR and Mirrorless camera, like Sony Alpha, Panasonic Lumix, Canon EOS or Blackmagic Micro and Pocket.
Depending on the model, ACR gimbals provide:
- Light weight — 2.65 to 6.5 lb.
- Payloads from 5.29 to 13.23 lb.
- Advanced software with simple sliders for configuration
- Up to 2 hours recording time on a single battery
- Cancellation of vigorous movements from running and fast vehicle motion
- Capability for extreme shooting angles
- Adaptability to available remote control equipment
- Cinematic Follow Mode with adjustable lag time
- Inverted mode for overhead or other sophisticated angles without user strain