DJI™ Ronin-MX Gimbals
Mount serious payloads. Suspend it from cables. Mount it to a drone or rolling vehicle. Handhold it. In whatever way you use the DJI Ronin-MX gimbal, you’ll be rewarded with complete control and stable video. This is a gimbal for serious video recording — for making feature films, documentaries, commercials or quality webpages. The Ronin-MX can handle a wide range of serious cinematic cameras, including systems from RED, ARRI, Panasonic Lumix and Canon. The Ronin-MX and Ronin-MX parts and accessories are available from DroneNerds.com.
- Drone-mountable (DJI Matrice 600)
- Controllable through the A3 flight control program
- Three operational ground modes: upright, underslung and briefcase
- Strength to withstand high G-forces
- Lightweight to reduce operator fatigue
- 10 lb. payload (payload on Matrice 600 is 8.49 lb. plus the Ronin-MX)
- Remote control range up to 656 feet
- Aerial control range of 3.1 miles
- 3 hours shooting per battery
- 70-minute recharging
- Live video transmission from drone
- Compatibility with Ronin-MX Grip, DJI Focus, SRW-60G short-distance transmitter
DJI Ronin-MX 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
Mount cinema cameras, mirrorless cameras, micro four thirds cameras and DSLRs on the Ronin-MX for professional-grade aerial and handheld video and stills. The Ronin-MX can accommodate cameras weighing up to 10 ounces.
Its light weight means it can be mounted on the Matrice 600 hexcopter for airborne shots, or used on the ground without fatigue by videographers. It’s easily passed from one photographer to another while shooting a scene. Shoot from jibs or rolling vehicles with the included universal mount. Ronin-MX can pan 360 degrees and tilt down 135 degrees.
DJI Ronin-MX + Matrice 600 Combo
Instantly go aerial with the DJI Ronin-MX and Matrice 600 Combo. The M600 hexcopter can lift the Ronin-MX gimbal and a range of cinema-quality cameras, including the RED Epic and ARRI ALEXA Mini, plus cameras from Panasonic Lumix and Canon. Built into this combo are DJI’s A3 flight controller and Lightbridge 2. They enable you to control your drone and camera remotely from up to 3.1 miles away.
The Ronin-MX and M-600 are compatible with such optional accessories as a remote start-stop and DJI Focus. Once connected to Lightbridge 2, the M600 can fly in Intelligent Flight Modes and deliver a live HD feed from the camera. The M600 sets up in minutes without tools. The Matrice 600 is upgradeable with two additional GNSS and IMU units to A3Pro for even more control, or with D-RTK GNSS for accuracy to within a centimeter.