CHASING Dory Underwater Drone
DRONE NERDS RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES
DORY Invites You to Explore The Underwater World
Our expert underwater drone operators recommend you use DORY in calm waters.Try to stay away from swift currents and waters with heavy surges. The DORY’S Wi-Fi Buoy connects wirelessly to your mobile device or table for up to 50 ft away.The buoy connects to the drone through the 50 ft tether that is include dallowing you plenty offreedom to explore.
Get the leash accessory for even more freedom to roam without worry.
Imagine Holding the Ocean in the Palm of Your Hand
Smaller than a standard sheet of paper, DORY can fit into a backpack and be easily transported wherever you want to use it. DORY is 56% lighter and 65% smaller than it’s big brother,GLADIUS MINI.
Look Up or Down
With Dory’s slick angle positioning you can angle DORY anywhere between 45° up or down to view the world underwater.
The GPS Wi-Fi Buoy tracks the location of Dory so you always know where its at.
DORY’s Depth Lock allows you to maintain underwater stability at your desired depth.
DORY comes with an internal 4800 mAh battery that allows up to one hour of exploration with a full charge.Unlike other underwater drones,with DORY,only the drone needs a charge.
You will need a charged smart phone or standalone remoteto control DORY
Capture the New Frontier
DORY's 1080p f/1.6 camera opens up a whole new world of exploration. Now you can see what most cannot.
Share is Caring
With DORY's dual play mode, two users can operate one DORY. You can have one person control the underwater drone's movements while the other operates the camera.
Light It Up
With two 250-lumen headlights, CHASING DORY comes equipped to illuminate the waters without disturbing oceanic inhabitants.
- Compact at 9.7 x 7.4 x 3.6"
- Lightweight at 2.4 pounds
- Maximum speed 3 knots (5' per second)
- Stable, ï¬‚uid navigation with five-thruster design and intelligent control algorithms
- Can move tilted up to 45° for up or down angled viewing
- Depth lock mode
- Real-time sharing on social media
- Dual Play Mode allows one person to control movement and another to control photography
- Powered by 4800mAh battery, one hour runtime, two hours charge time
- Field of view: 100°
- Records 1920 x 1080 video at 30 fps
- Live-streaming 720p video
- Captures 2MP still photos
- 1/2.9" CMOS sensor, f/1.6 lens
- Two 250-lumen LED lights