Parrot ANAFI Work - 4K / 2x Lossless Zoom - Business Drone Solution
ANAFI Work is an ultra compact tool for professionals, helping them make informed decisions using the drone’s aerial insights.
- ANAFI Work includes the advanced ANAFI drone equipped with an innovative imaging system, a 4K/21MP camera with a 180° vertical orientation, allowing you to easily capture images of inaccessible areas.
- ANAFI Work is the perfect on-the-go tool that is ready-to-fly in no time. The drone operates for 1 hour and 40 minutes with its 4 USB-C smart batteries.
- This Parrot drone solution can easily be transported anywhere in its compact shoulder bag.
- ANAFI Work allows professionals to create 3D models of buildings, quickly and easily, using the one year subscription to Pix4Dmodel.
ADVANCED IMAGING SYSTEM TO CAPTURE 4K IMAGES FROM THE SKY
ANAFI Work features an ANAFI drone equipped with a 4K HDR and a 21 MP high-resolution camera to get the best aerial images and videos for every business purpose.
With the three-axis hybrid image stabilization system, the drone shoots ultra-smooth videos and steady photos.
Thanks to 180° tilt camera, professionals can shoot zenith (+90°) and nadir (-90°) views above or under inaccessible areas.
The lossless zoom of 1.4x in 4K, 2.8x in full HD (1080p), enables users to get a closer look without reducing the footage quality, all the while staying at a safe distance away from obstacles.
4K HDR, 21 MP CAMERA TO OPTIMIZE THE WAY YOU WORK
The 4K HDR, 21 MP high-resolution camera is ideal for every professional usage: rapid inspections of buildings and infrastructures, video production or intervention monitoring.
Use Case: using ANAFI’s high-resolution camera for your inspection projects eliminates the risks of climbing on structures such as scaffoldings, ladders or elevated platforms, making the whole process safer for professionals.
UNIQUE 180° CAMERA TILT TO CAPTURE IMAGES OF HARD-TO-REACH AREAS
Use ANAFI Work’s controllable tilt gimbal with its zenith angle (+90°) and nadir angle (-90°), to capture images above or under inaccessible areas.
Use Case: you no longer need to block off access to a inspection site or rent costly equipment such as a mobile crane or an aerial work platform. Your workflow is quicker and cost-efficient.
3-AXIS HYBRID IMAGE STABILIZATION FOR ULTRA-STEADY FOOTAGE
ANAFI Work’s hybrid stabilization system ensures smooth videos and steady photos, as it reduces the rolling shutter effect and vibrations.
Use Case: you can shoot videos and photographs with precision, without having to worry about balancing ANAFI whilst flying.
LOSSLESS ZOOM TO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT YOUR TARGET FROM A SAFE DISTANCE
ANAFI Work’s camera is equipped with a lossless zoom of 1.4x in 4K and 2.8x in full HD (1080p), so you can get a closer look at a specific area.
Use Case: zooming in on an area that requires precision without any resolution loss, means that you can detect cracks or defects in buildings or infrastructures at a safe distance from obstacles.
STRONG WIND RESISTANCE AND SUPER QUIET FLIGHTS
This Parrot drone was created to resist strong winds of up to 50km/h with a perfect stability thanks to its powerful propulsion system.
ANAFI is super quiet, your work colleagues won’t even notice the drone’s presence, letting them concentrate on the task in hand.
EASY TO USE FOR EVERY PROFESSIONAL
Ready to use and quick to deploy, ANAFI Work comes complete in its compact shoulder bag, the Parrot drone is easy to transport wherever you go.
With ANAFI Work, all professionals can fly manually and take images easily, using the intuitive mobile app, FreeFlight 6.
Flying autonomously and capturing precise images is made easy with the app’s pre-integrated piloting modes: Touch&Fly, POI (Point of Interest) and Flight Plan
Conduct stress-free flights thanks to the app’s Geofence and Smart RTH features.
INTUITIVE MANUAL FLIGHTS WITH FREEFLIGHT 6
FreeFlight 6 offers a smooth and intuitive flight experience, allowing you to perform intricate flights in difficult areas, stress free.
Available on both iOS and Android, Parrot’s free piloting application, Freeflight 6 can be used on all smart devices.
AUTOMATIC FLIGHTS MADE SIMPLE
With Flight Plan*, Touch&Fly and POI, you can obtain detailed data using fully automatic flights.
Flight Plan is the perfect automatic scouting tool, helping you gain insights without you having to manually pilot the drone. Pre-plan your flight routes in advance: on the day, all you have to do is launch your drone and watch it do all the hard work.
SECURITY FEATURES FOR SAFER FLIGHTS
Using the Geofence feature you can define a specific flight perimeter based on a maximum altitude and distance, making sure the drone stays in the confined mission area.
With the Smart Return to Home feature, ANAFI Work is always able to return to its initial take-off position with a single push of a button on Parrot Skycontroller 3.
EXPERIENCE 3D MODELING
ANAFI Work is supported by Pix4Dcapture and comes with a one-year subscription to Pix4Dmodel.
Thanks to ANAFI and Pix4D, all professionals can easily and quickly capture accurate aerial data and create 3D models of buildings and infrastructures.
With this solution, you can accurately measure distances and surface areas, perform post-flight inspections on 3D models, share your markers or 3D models in a few clicks directly using any web browser.
The Pix4Dmodel software also allows you to export output results in your preferred architecture software.
For optimal results on Pix4Dmodel, fly your ANAFI Work with Pix4Dcapture, the free Pix4D drone flight planning and image acquisition mobile app, available on both iOS and Android.
Pix4Dcapture is designed for professionals who want to create ideal flight paths for their ANAFI and seamlessly upload their data to Pix4Dmodel Cloud for fast and automatic 3D rendering.
- Additional Information
Short Description ANAFI Work is the perfect on-the-go tool that is ready-to-fly in no time. The drone operates for 1 hour and 40 minutes with its 4 USB-C smart batteries. SKU PF728100 Weight 10.0000 Manufacturer Parrot UPC 3520410047770 Video Resolution 4K Lens Size No Frame Rate No XT Version No Compatible With: No Alt SKU No Open Box No
- Customer Reviews
- Size folded: 9.6x2.6x2.5in
- Size unfolded: 6.9x9.4x2.5in
- Weight: 11.3oz
- Max transmission range: 2.5mi with controller
- Max flight time: 25 min
- Max horizontal speed: 33mph
- Max vertical speed: 13.2ft/s
- Max wind resistance: 31mph
- Service ceiling: 2.7mi above sea level
- Operating Temperature range: 14°F to 104°F
- Satellite Positioning Systems: GPS & GLONASS
SMART BATTERY :
- Type: High Density Lipo (2 cells)
- Battery capacity: 2700mAh
- Battery life: 25 min
- Charging port: USB-C
- Weight: 4.4oz
- Voltage: 7.6V
- Max Charging power: 24W
- Sensor: 1/2.4’’ CMOS
- ASPH (Sharper images)
- Aperture: f/2.4
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): 23-69mm (photo), 26-78mm (video)
- Shutter speed: electronic shutter 1 to 1/10000s
- ISO range: 100-3200
VIDEO RESOLUTION :
- 4K Cinema 4096x2160 24fps
- 4K UHD 3840x2160 24/25/30fps
- FHD 1920x1080 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
- Video HFOV: 69°
- Max video bitrate: 100 Mbps
- Video format: MP4 (H264)
DIGITAL ZOOM :
- Lossless: up to 2x (FHD)
- Standard: up to 3x (4K Cinema, 4K UHD, FHD)
PHOTO RESOLUTION :
- Wide: 21MP (5344x4016) / 4:3 / 84° HFOV
- Rectilinear: 12MP (4000x3000) / 4:3 / 75.5° HFOV
- Photo formats: JPEG, DNG (RAW)
- HDR: 4K UHD video
IMAGE STABILIZATION :
- Stabilization: 3-axis hybrid
- Mechanical: 2-axis Roll/Tilt angles
- Electronic (EIS): 3-axis Roll/Pan/Tilt angles
- Controllable tilt range: - 90° to +90° (180° total)
- Size folded: 3.7x6x2.8in
- Size unfolded: 6x6x4.6in
- Weight: 13.6oz
- Transmission system: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n
- Operating frequency: 2.4 - 5.8 GHz
- Max transmission range: 2.5mi
- Live streaming resolution: HD 720p
- Battery capacity: 2500mAh 3.6V
- Battery life: 2h30 (Android) / 5h30 (iOS)
- Supported mobile devices: screen size up to 6’’
- USB ports: USB-C (Charge), USB-A (Connection)
- In The Box
In the box
- 1 ANAFI DRONE
- 1 PARROT SKYCONTROLLER 3
- 1 COMPACT SHOULDER BAG
- 4 SMART BATTERIES
- 1 MULTI-PORT USB CHARGER
- 8 PROPELLERS
- 1 16 GB SD CARD
- USB-A TO USB-C CABLES
- ONE-YEAR SUBSCRIPTION TO Pix4DModel