Order Your DJI™ Inspire 2 Today!
The DJI Inspire 2 quadcopter is a flying platform that is at once inspirational and aspirational. It will inspire you to pursue more daring, more professional video. And you’ll aspire to own it because an Inspire 2 will help you create more sophisticated video than is possible with any other quadcopter — even the groundbreaking Inspire 1.
Get ready for more creative angles and faster approaches, products of the Inspire 2’s speed and agility. Expect what only the Inspire 2 can deliver: acceleration that’s unmatched in a drone of its size, and control and reliability unparalleled in its class. And because you’re buying from DroneNerds.com, the DJI experts, you’ll select the optional camera and lenses to fulfill your professional mission.
The Inspire 2 quadcopter is capable of:
- Stunning acceleration: 0-50 in 4 seconds
- Serious top speed: 67 miles per hour
- Long range: 4.3 miles
- Extended flight time: up to 27 minutes
- Flight modes: multiple
- Dual video stream: simultaneous onboard FPV camera feed for the pilot, video camera feed for the photographer
- Camera choices: a range to suit varying needs
- Power: dual batteries
- Cold-weather capable: self-heated
- Recording: up to 5.2K video, 20.8MP stills
DJI Inspire 2 Bundle - Cendence Remote, 7.85" CrystalSky Monitor, Zenmuse X4S, Charger, 2 TB50 Batteries Learn More$4,929.00
Inspire 2 With Apple ProRes License Learn More$3,499.00
Includes Cendence Remote Apple ProRes / Cinema DNG License Learn More$4,749.00
- 25-27M Battery Life
- No Remote
- NO Battery Charger
- Gimbal + Camera - NO LENS
- Micro 4/3 Sensor
- 5.2K at 30 fps / 4K at 60 fps
- 20.8MP Still Images
- DJI Inspire 2 Quadcopter
- Zenmuse X5S Body & Lens
- Olympus M.Zuiko Premium 14-42mm f3.5-3.6 EZ Lens Black
DJI Inspire 2 Quadcopter With GoProfessional Inspire 2 Landing Mode Case Learn More$3,598.00
- 1 - DJI Inspire 2 RAW (LC3)
- 1 - DJI Zenmuse X7 (Lens Excluded)
- 1 - DJI X7 4-Lens DL/DL-S Lens Set
- 5 - DJI CINESSD (480GB)
- 1 - DJI CINESSD Station
- 2 - DJI CrystalSky Ultra 7.85" Monitors
- 1 - DJI Cendence Remote Control
- 1 - DJI Focus Handwheel 2
- 1 - DJI Focus Remote Controller Stand
- 8 - DJI TB50 Batteries
- 2 - 1550T Quick Release Propellers
- 1 - DJI Cinema Premium Nameplate
Control, Reliability in Flight
The Inspire 2’s gaudy performance — it can descend at 29 ft/sec and climb at 19.7 ft/sec — is harnessed by its flight control systems. The FlightAutonomy program is more highly developed, with two directions of obstacle avoidance and sensor redundancy. The Inspire 2 is capable of indoor hovering and positioning, sensing overhead obstacles at 16.4 feet. During normal flight, it detects obstacles up to 98 feet away at 34 mph.
Range is 4.3 miles, and Lightbridge signal transmission frequency can switch between 2.4 and 5.8 GHz to avoid interference. A second remote controller can be added for photographer use. The Inspire 2 has TapFly and Safe Return Home, and routes can be predetermined with waypoints.
High-performance Cameras, Video Recording
The DJI Zenmuse X4S and X5S cameras can be added to the Inspire 2. Both are mounted on quiet 3-axis gimbals and are removable for ground shooting. The X4S uses a leaf shutter that eliminates rolling shutter distortion. The X5S is a micro four-thirds camera with a sensor eight times bigger than that of the X3 camera on the Inspire 1. It accepts a lens from Olympus, DJI or Panasonic — your choice.
The video recording system of the Inspire 2 can record in CinemaDNG Raw, Apple ProRes 5.2K video support, H.264, H.265 and other formats that lend themselves to professional-level post-production. Your Inspire 2 will store video simultaneously on the DJI CINESSD and a Micro-SD card. ActiveTrack locks on moving subjects, regardless of drone movement, and additional tracking by Spotlight Pro facilitates complicated shots by one operator.