DJI™ Phantom 4 Advanced
The DJI Phantom 4 Advanced quadcopter delivers not only the renowned reliability and precise control of the Phantom 4 line, but also 4K video and remarkably detailed 20MP still photos. Its 1-inch CMOS sensor generates video and stills with greater detail. It has extended range and longer flight time. And although it is lighter than other Phantom 4s, it is more rigid. When you buy from DroneNerds.com, you even get a hard shell case for your drone and accessories.
Top Features of the Phantom 4 Advanced:
- 20MP stills at 14fps burst mode
- Dual coding: H.264 4K video at 60fps, or H.265 4K video at 30fps
- 100 Mbps bitrate
- Mechanical shutter, rather than electric, to eliminate rolling distortion
- Greater image detail for advanced post-production
- Sensors for two-directional obstacle avoidance
- GPS and GLONASS, plus ultrasonic rangefinders and redundant sensors
- Return to Home, which automatically chooses the best path home for safe return
- Advanced reliability from dual IMUs and dual compass modules
- Gesture mode for aerial selfies
Ready-To-Fly Phantom 4 Advanced Quadcopter
The Phantom 4 Advanced needs only minor non-soldered assembly to be flight-ready. It comes with eight propellers (four spares), Intelligent Flight Battery, charger, remote control, power cable, USB On The Go cable, gimbal clamp, micro USB cable, 16GB Micro SD card and carrying case. The Phantom 4 Advanced flies using the DJI Go 4 program. It connects to your smartphone or tablet, or get the Phantom 4 Advanced+ with 5.5-inch RC screen.
Precise Control with Draw, Tap Fly
Control your UAV up to 4.2 miles from base. Draw technology allows you to trace a path on your controller screen that the Phantom 4 Advanced will automatically follow. With Tap Fly, touch a place on the screen, and the drone goes there. It automatically senses and avoids objects as far in front as 98 feet.
Because it remembers what it has seen, so it takes the safest route home and uses its memory to land without incident. After insertion of a fresh battery, it returns automatically to the exact place it had been for up to 30 minutes of extended flight.
The P4 Advanced camera is armed with a mechanical shutter to eliminate rolling shutter distortion. Its eight-element lens and 1-inch CMOS sensor deliver high-def images that mean more advanced editing possibilities. Shoot 4K video at 60 fps or 30 fps, and 20MP stills in bursts of 14 fps. Shoot stills while you record video.